Moroccan Chicken & Roast Veggie Toss
with Fetta & Garlic Sauce
A feast for the eyes and the tastebuds, this colourful confetti of roasted veggies is sure to put you in a good mood... especially when topped with juicy, ras el hanout coated chicken breast. Tie the components together with crumbled fetta for a little saltiness and tang, plus our garlic sauce for creaminess.
This recipe is under 650kcal per serving.
Unfortunately, this week’s chicken tenderloin was in short supply, so some customers will receive chicken breast instead. Don’t worry, the recipe will be just as delicious, just be sure to follow your recipe card!
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.com.au/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed.
Peeled & Chopped Pumpkin
ras el hanout
baby spinach leaves
(Contains Egg, Milk, Sesame;)
Not included in your delivery
vinegar (balsamic or white wine)
• Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced. • Cut sweet potato into bite-sized chunks. • Cut beetroot into 1cm chunks.
• Place prepped veggies and peeled & chopped pumpkin on a lined oven tray. • Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. • Roast until tender, 25-30 minutes.
TIP: Beetroot stays firm when cooked. It's done when you can pierce it with a fork.
• While the veggies are roasting, place your hand flat on top of each chicken breast and slice through horizontally to make two thin steaks. • In a medium bowl, combine ras el hanout and a drizzle of olive oil. Add chicken, turning to coat.
Little cooks: Help coat the chicken in the seasoning!
• In a large frying pan, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until browned and cooked through (when no longer pink inside), 3-4 minutes each side. • Remove from the heat, add the honey to the pan and toss to coat. • Transfer to a plate and set aside.
• To the tray with roasted veggies, add baby spinach leaves and a drizzle of the vinegar. • Season to taste. Toss to coat.
• Divide roast veggie toss between bowls. • Crumble fetta cubes over the veggies, then top with ras el hanout chicken. • Serve with garlic sauce. Enjoy!
Little cooks: Add the finishing touch by drizzling over the garlic sauce and crumbling over the fetta!