Double Honey-Spiced Pork
with Carrot Fries & Chipotle Mayo
Let tonight's pork do all the talking with its perfect ratio of Aussie spice blend to honey, coating delicious pork to perfection. The best part doesn't end there; we've swapped carby fries for a cult classic, carrot fries, and with a slaw to round the dish out, this will be one to remember!
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.com.au/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed.
baby spinach leaves
pork loin steaks
shredded cabbage mix
mild chipotle sauce
Aussie spice blend
Not included in your delivery
white wine vinegar
• Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced. Cut carrot into fries. • Roughly chop tomato and baby spinach leaves.
• Spread carrot fries over a lined oven tray. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and toss to coat. • Spread out evenly, then bake until tender, 20-25 minutes
• In a small bowl, combine Aussie spice blend, a pinch of salt and a drizzle of olive oil. Add pork loin steaks, and turn to coat. • When the carrot fries have 10 minutes cook time remaining, heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat with a drizzle of olive oil. Cook pork for 3-4 minutes each side (cook in batches if your pan is getting crowded).
TIP: The spice blend will char slightly in the pan, this adds to the flavour!
• Remove pan from the heat, then add the butter, the honey and turn pork to coat. Transfer the pork to a plate, cover and rest for 5 minutes.
• While the pork is resting, in a medium bowl, add baby spinach, tomato, shredded cabbage mix, a pinch of salt and a drizzle of the white winevinegar and olive oil. Toss to combine. • In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and mild chipotle.
• Slice the honey-spiced pork. Divide the pork, veggie fries and slaw between plates. • Serve with chipotle mayo and any remaining glaze from the pan. Enjoy!