Looking for some inspiration for gourmet recipes? Browse through our collection of deliciously easy recipes and discover culinary delights guaranteed to please every meat-lover, veg-head, busy parent, and picky eater. We’ve got dinnertime solved!
Gourmet RecipesCreate the perfect fine dining experience in the comfort of your home with our HelloFresh gourmet recipes, complete with high quality ingredients and crafted instructions, these recipes are ideal for your next special occasion.
Gourmet Meals For Every Occasion
Experience Gourmet Dining for Every Occasion
Fine Dining Recipes, Made At Home
Elevate Your Dining Experience with Gourmet Home Cooking
- Garlic Prawns & Chorizo Risotto: Experience the symphony of flavors in our Garlic Prawns & Chorizo Risotto that combines succulent prawns and savory chorizo with creamy risotto, delivering a taste that's nothing short of gourmet.
- Pumpkin Ravioli & Chorizo Cream Sauce: Our Pumpkin Ravioli & Chorizo Cream Sauce is a masterpiece that harmoniously blends the sweetness of pumpkin ravioli with the richness of chorizo cream sauce, creating a gourmet delight that's sure to impress.
What Does Gourmet Mean?
Cook Gourmet Food at Home
Get inspired by our Gourmet recipes!
Fine Dining Tips For Home
- Light appetizers: Some simple starters or a crusty loaf of sourdough will start your fine dining experience with some pizazz. Don’t make it too difficult – tomato and mozzarella bites or a gourmet salted butter with bread are some easy options.
- Perfect plating: Take some time when you’re serving dinner to arrange the dish nicely. Keep it clean and avoid overcrowding the plate. Build the dish with moist ingredients at the base, then plate the rest with colors and textures in mind. Finish with an edible garnish that compliments the flavors.
- Dim lighting: Play around with the lighting in your dining room to change the atmosphere from your usual dinnertime setting. Add some candlelight, use lamps and keep the room dim.
- Cheers! As well as matching a nice wine to your dinner, always arrange water glasses for your guests too. Offer still or sparkling water on your table and add some mint or lemon slices for a fresher flavor.
Bonus tip: It’s also a nice idea to offer a digestif liqueur to sip on after you’ve finished dinner.