You've never had gnocchi like this before! Simmer the pillowy potato pasta with subtly sweet veggies and a Mexican-spiced red sauce, before finishing it in the oven with melty Cheddar. Top with a dollop of cooling sour cream, plus a sprinkle of citrusy coriander, and meet your new go-to comfort food.
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.com.au/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed.
diced tomatoes with garlic & onion
light sour cream(ContainsMilk)
Mexican Fiesta spice blend(May be present Gluten)
shredded Cheddar cheese(ContainsMilk)
brown sugar(May be present Gluten, Milk, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Sesame, Soy)
• Grate carrot. Roughly chop capsicum. • Drain sweetcorn. • Finely chop garlic.
• In a large frying pan, heat a drizzle of olive oil over high heat. • Cook capsicum, corn and carrot, tossing, until lightly browned, 3-4 minutes. • Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl.
TIP: Cover the pan with a lid if the corn kernels are 'popping' out.
• Return frying pan to medium-high heat with a generous drizzle of olive oil. • When oil is hot, cook gnocchi, tossing occasionally, until golden, 6-8 minutes.
TIP: Add extra oil if the gnocchi is sticking to the pan!
• Preheat grill to medium-high. • SPICY! You may find the spice blend hot. Add less if you're sensitive to heat. Add Mexican Fiesta spice blend to the pan. Cook, tossing, until fragrant, 1 minute. • Return cooked veggies to the pan, then add the water, salt, brown sugar, butter and diced tomatoes with garlic & onion. Stir to combine, then simmer until slightly thickened, 1-2 minutes. • Season to taste.
• Transfer gnocchi to a baking dish. • Sprinkle with shredded Cheddar cheese. • Grill until cheese is melted and golden, 5-10 minutes.
TIP: Grills cook fast, so keep an eye on the gnocchi!
• Divide Mexican-spiced grilled gnocchi between bowls. • Top with light sour cream. • Tear over coriander leaves to serve. Enjoy!