Give your rissoles some island flair with our Caribbean jerk seasoning, sure to bring the flavour to your table. Complete with hand-cut wedges, a juicy corn salad and our sweet and tangy mango mayo, this dish tastes like a holiday.
This recipe is under 650kcal per serving.
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.com.au/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed.
mixed salad leaves
mango mayonnaise(ContainsEggMay be present Tree Nuts)
mild Caribbean jerk seasoning(ContainsSulphites)
white wine vinegar
• Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced. • Cut potato into wedges. • Place wedges on a lined oven tray. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and toss to coat. • Bake until tender, 20-25 minutes.
TIP: If your oven tray is crowded, divide the wedges between two trays.
• Meanwhile, finely chop garlic. Roughly chop tomato. Drain sweetcorn. • In a large bowl, combine the honey and a drizzle of white wine vinegar and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
• Heat a large frying pan over high heat. • Cook corn kernels until lightly browned, 4-5 minutes. • Transfer to the bowl with the honey-vinegar dressing.
TIP: Cover the pan with a lid if the kernels are "popping" out.
• In a second large bowl, combine pork mince, garlic, mild Caribbean jerk seasoning, fine breadcrumbs (see ingredients) and the egg. • Using damp hands, form heaped spoonfuls of mixture into meatballs, then flatten to make 2cm-thick rissoles (3-4 per person). Transfer to a plate. • Return pan to medium-high heat with a drizzle of olive oil. Cook rissoles, in batches, until browned and cooked through, 4-5 minutes each side. Remove from heat.
• When the rissoles are almost ready, add tomato and mixed salad leaves to the bowl with the charred corn. • Toss to coat.
• Divide Caribbean-spiced pork rissoles, wedges and corn salad between plates. • Serve with mango mayonnaise. Enjoy!