Honey Mustard Glazed Lamb Backstrap
with Garlicky Greens, Lemon Pepper Potatoes & Horseradish Sauce
A succulent lamb backstrap is made even more delicious with a drizzle of honey-mustard glaze straight from the pan. Team it with a serve of lemon-pepper potato chunks, garlicky greens and a side of horseradish sauce.
This recipe is under 650kcal per serving and under 40g carbohydrates per serving.
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.com.au/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed.
baby spinach leaves
(Contains Egg, Milk;)
Not included in your delivery
• Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced. • Cut sweet potato into bite-sized chunks. Place sweet potato on a lined oven tray. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and toss to combine. Roast until lightly golden and tender, 20-25 minutes. • When the sweet potatoes have finished roasting, add lemon zest, a squeeze of lemon juice and crushed peppercorns to the tray, tossing potatoes to coat.
• Meanwhile, trim green beans. • Finely chop garlic. • Zest lemon to get a generous pinch and slice into wedges. • Crush black peppercorns using a pestle and mortar, or in their sachet using a rolling pin. • In a small bowl, combine the honey, wholegrain mustard, a splash of water and a pinch of salt and pepper.
• Pat lamb backstrap dry with paper towel and season on both sides. • Heat a large frying pan over high heat, add lamb and cook for 3-4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. • Transfer to a plate to rest for 5 minutes. TIP: The lamb will keep cooking as it rests!
• While the lamb is resting, return frying pan to medium-high heat with a drizzle of olive oil. • Cook green beans, tossing, until tender, 4-5 minutes. • Add baby spinach leaves and garlic and cook until wilted and fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Season to taste. Transfer to serving plates.
• Return frying pan to low heat. • Add the honey mustard glaze and any lamb resting juices and cook, stirring, until bubbling, 30 seconds.
• Slice lamb. • Divide lamb and lemon pepper potatoes between the plates with the garlicky greens. • Spoon honey mustard glaze over lamb. • Serve with horseradish sauce and remaining lemon wedges. Enjoy!