Pop some veg in the oven, whip up a simple sauce, sear some chicken with our garlic and herb seasoning and you'll have a delight of a dinner. We've swapped croutons with walnuts to keep the crunch and flavour up, and the carbs down.
This recipe is under 650kcal per serving and under 30g carbohydrates per serving.
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.com.au/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed.
caesar dressing(ContainsEgg, Milk)
garlic & herb seasoning
mixed salad leaves
walnuts(ContainsTree NutsMay be present Milk, Peanuts, Sesame, Soy)
grated Parmesan cheese(ContainsMilk)
white wine vinegar
• Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced. • Chop carrot and potato into small chunks. • Slice red onion into thick wedges.
• Place prepped veggies on a lined oven tray. • Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. • Roast until tender, 20-25 minutes.
TIP: If your oven tray is crowded, divide the veggies between two trays.
• Meanwhile, combine caesar dressing, mayonnaise and most of the grated Parmesan cheese (save a pinch for garnish!) in a small bowl. • Season to taste.
• When the veggies have 10 minutes remaining, combine garlic & herb seasoning and a drizzle of olive oil in a medium bowl. Add chicken tenderloins. Season, then toss chicken to coat. • In a large frying pan, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until browned and cooked through, 5-6 minutes each side.
TIP: Chicken is cooked through when it is no longer pink inside.
• Meanwhile, slice tomato into wedges. • In a second medium bowl, combine a drizzle of white wine vinegar and olive oil. Season, then add tomato and mixed salad leaves. • Toss to coat.
• Divide garlicky chicken, roast veggies and salad between plates. • Drizzle caesar-style sauce over chicken and salad. • Sprinkle walnuts and reserved Parmesan over salad to serve. Enjoy!