Give pork loin steaks a dash of flair with a glaze of chipotle sauce and sweet honey for a melding of robust flavours. Then, ramp up your dish with a creamy aioli slaw tossed with charred corn and spring onion. This one’s an exciting ride from start to finish.
This recipe is under 650kcal per serving.
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.com.au/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed.
mild chipotle sauce(ContainsSoy)
pork loin steaks
shredded cabbage mix
• Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced. • Cut sweet potato into fries. • Place on a lined oven tray. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and toss to coat. • Bake until tender, 20-25 minutes.
TIP: If your oven tray is crowded, divide the fries between two trays.
• While the fries are baking, drain sweetcorn. • Heat a large frying pan over high heat. • Cook corn kernels until lightly browned, 4-5 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl.
TIP: Cover the pan with a lid if the kernels are jumping out.
• Finely chop cucumber. Set aside. • SPICY! Chipotle is a mild sauce, but use less if you're sensitive to heat! In a small bowl, combine mild chipotle sauce, the honey and the water.
Little cooks: Kids can take charge by combining the sauce!
• Season pork loin steaks with salt and pepper. • Return frying pan to medium-high heat with a drizzle of olive oil. • When oil is hot, cook pork steaks until cooked through, 3-4 minutes each side (depending on thickness). • Remove pan from heat, then add chipotle glaze, turning pork to coat.
• Add shredded cabbage mix, cucumber, garlic aioli and a drizzle of olive oil to the charred corn. • Toss to coat. Season to taste.
Little cooks: Kids can help toss the slaw!
• Thinly slice spring onion. • Divide honey-chipotle pork, sweet potato fries and charred corn slaw between plates. • Pour over any remaining glaze from the pan. • Garnish with spring onion to serve.
Little cooks: Work your magic and add the finishing touch by sprinkling over the spring onion.