Pop some veg in the oven, whip up a simple sauce, sear some plant-based chick'n tenders with our garlic and herb seasoning and you'll have a delight of a dinner. We've swapped croutons with walnuts to keep the crunch and flavour up, and the carbs down.
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.com.au/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed.
garlic & herb seasoning
plant-based crumbed chicken(ContainsGluten, Soy)
mixed salad leaves
walnuts(ContainsTree NutsMay be present Milk, Peanuts, Sesame, Soy)
caesar dressing(ContainsEgg, Milk)
grated Parmesan cheese(ContainsMilk)
white wine vinegar
• Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced. • Chop carrot and potato into small chunks. • Slice red onion into thick wedges.
• Place prepped veggies on a lined oven tray. • Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. • Roast until tender, 20-25 minutes.
TIP: If your oven tray is crowded, divide the veggies between two trays.
• Meanwhile, combine caesar dressing, mayonnaise and most of the grated Parmesan cheese (save a pinch for garnish!) in a small bowl. • Season to taste.
• When the veggies have 10 minutes remaining, combine garlic & herb seasoning and a drizzle of olive oil in a medium bowl. Add plant-based crumbed chicken. Gently turn to coat. • In a large frying pan, heat a generous drizzle of olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook plant-based chicken until just browned, 2-3 minutes each side.
• Meanwhile, slice tomato into wedges. • In a second medium bowl, combine a drizzle of white wine vinegar and olive oil. Season, then add tomato and mixed salad leaves. • Toss to coat.
• Divide garlicky chicken, roast veggies and salad between plates. • Drizzle caesar-style sauce over chicken and salad. • Sprinkle walnuts and reserved Parmesan over salad to serve. Enjoy!