Is there anything better than a freshly baked cookie? This mix of white chocolate chips and peanuts comes together to make a hard to resist treat. With the addition of a chocolate dip, we suggest you get ready to fight over the last one!
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.com.au/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed.
/ Serving 6 people
/ Serving 6 people
roasted peanuts(ContainsPeanutsMay be present Tree Nuts, Milk, Sesame, Soy)
basic sponge mix(ContainsGlutenMay be present Tree Nuts, Milk, Sesame, Soy, Peanuts)
white chocolate chips(ContainsMilk, SoyMay be present Tree Nuts, Sesame, Gluten, Peanuts)
milk chocolate chips(ContainsMilk, SoyMay be present Tree Nuts, Sesame, Gluten, Peanuts)
brown sugar(May be present Tree Nuts, Milk, Sesame, Soy, Gluten, Peanuts)
• Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. • Measure 100g butter. Roughly chop roasted peanuts.
• In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium-high heat, until beginning to brown, 2-3 minutes. Set aside until cooled slightly, 5 minutes.
• In a large bowl, mix the browned butter and brown sugar with a wooden spoon until well combined. Add the egg and mix until smooth Stir in basic sponge mix to form a thick dough. Add white chocolate chips and 1/2 the chopped peanuts and stir until combined. • Refrigerate dough for 10 minutes.
TIP: Refrigerating the dough helps the cookies spread less when baking.
• Roll tablespoonfuls of cookie dough into balls. You should get 15-20 cookies. Divide dough balls between two lined oven trays, allowing room for spreading. • Bake for 14-16 minutes or until golden. Allow cookies to cool on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
• When the cookies have cooled, place milk chocolate chips and the vegetable oil in a medium heatproof bowl. Microwave in 20 second bursts, stirring each time, until melted and smooth. • Dip cookies halfway into melted chocolate and carefully place on a lined tray. Sprinkle melted chocolate with remaining peanuts and refrigerate until set, 20 minutes.
TIP: Melting chocolate in 20 second bursts stops the chocolate from burning.
• Transfer cookies to a plate or board to serve. Enjoy!
TIP: Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container for up to 2-3 days!