Thank You & Welcome to HelloFresh!
HelloFresh provides recipes and all the fresh ingredients for you to cook these recipes. It generally takes 20 to 30 minutes to prepare the meals.
Please read the FAQ below. Make sure you understand that when signing up, you will start an ongoing weekly subscription. You can cancel or pause anytime, please just give us notice by Wednesday 4pm before next week's delivery.
How To Redeem
- Click on the "REDEEM NOW" button below to enter the HelloFresh Online Store and select your box (any classic or 3-meal veggie)
- Make sure you enter the right amount of meals and people and enter your postcode. Click “Next” and choose your first delivery date, then click “Add to cart”
- Enter the coupon code Groupon gave you. The order should be down to $1. This dollar will be refunded to your account. Click “continue”
- Enter your delivery and credit card details. Ensure the discount has been applied, tick the terms and conditions box (if you agree of course) and click “Checkout”
- Voila! You’ll be eating like a King (or Queen) in no time!
- How does HelloFresh work?
- HelloFresh is a weekly subscription service. Every week we supply amazing recipes and all the fresh ingredients you need to prepare them. We take care of your meal planning AND do the grocery shopping for you.
- When do you deliver?
- We deliver from Monday to Wednesday between 2pm and 9pm. You'll know your day and time window when entering your postcode. We can’t give you the exact time that your box will be delivered so please make sure you provide delivery hints for us in case you’re not at home to receive your box.
- Why do I have to enter my credit card details on the HelloFresh website?
- As part of the Groupon Terms & Conditions you agreed to pay a $1 subscription activation fee. We need your credit card details to add you to our delivery database. Your card details will remain secure and will only be used by us if you continue your subscription.
- Do I have a minimum time for the subscription?
- No. When entering your credit cards details, you will be signed to an ongoing subscription. You can cancel at any time after you've received your first delivery! You need to let us know by 4pm Wednesday if you want to cancel by sending an email to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also pause for next week until Wednesday 11:59pm in your online account. You must let us know by this time because we commit to order quantities with our suppliers for the following week.
- Why isn't my voucher working?
- There could be few reasons. Please make sure you live in our delivery area, that the product you have selected corresponds with the voucher you bought, that the voucher has not already been used, and that the claim period for the voucher has not ended you can always get us to check it by giving us a call at 02 8188 8722.